Convoy QuickPay Payouts are initiated within two business days of uploading the signed BOL if you meet the following qualifications:
- The Driver for the load is assigned prior to pick up and uses the Convoy app, including updating completion events at each stop.
- The assigned driver must have location services turned on via the Convoy mobile application for the entirety of the load, including arrival and departure from the assigned facilities, starting 3.5 hours prior to the scheduled pickup appointment end time. Convoy must receive confirmation that the carrier is within the geofenced area of an assigned facility.
- A picture of the signed Bill of Lading (BOL) is uploaded via the Convoy mobile application or https://carrier.convoy.com within 24 hours of product delivery.
- The carrier is a licensed motor carrier in good standing in Convoy’s network at the time of load booking.
- The carrier has agreed to the Convoy Carrier Terms of Service at the time of load booking.
- The carrier must have a bank account or debit card on file in their payment profile, if they do not have a bank account or debit card on file at the time of payment their payout will be delayed, switched to two day payment, or switched to 30 day payment.
- All Convoy QuickPay options may not be available on partner loads brokered by a third-party.
- Convoy QuickPay may not be available for loads or payouts that are facilitated by a third party factoring company.