Convoy Dedicated Freight - Terms and Conditions
- An award of dedicated freight does not create or constitute an exclusive relationship, or any employment status, between you (the carrier) and Convoy.
- By accepting a dedicated freight contract, you agree to:
- Maintain on-time scores of over 90% to pickup and drop-off;
- Maintain app use above 80%;
- Respond to load offers within the app within 4 hours of receiving offer; and
- Accept 80% of the load offers sent to you as part of the dedicated freight contract.
- If you fail to meet these requirements, Convoy reserves the right to terminate any current dedicated freight offers and remove you from the dedicated freight program.
- While Convoy will work to provide freight up to the maximum expected loads per week, the number of loads may vary from week to week
- Convoy reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Your continued participation in the dedicated freight program after such updates signifies your acceptance of the changes.
The Convoy Carrier Terms of Service Agreement applies