Sending us a BOL is required to get paid, regardless of whether we pay you directly or through a factoring company. Here's how to send us your BOL!
During the job:
If you’re the driver taking the load, follow these steps.
1. When you’re unloaded at the final dropoff location and the bill of lading has been signed, open the Convoy app.
2. Tap "Complete Dropoff" and then tap on "Add Signed Documents".
3. Take a picture of the Bill of Lading and make sure the photo is legible (blurry or cut-off pictures will usually be rejected). If you need to retake a photo use the "Retake" option. Otherwise tap “Confirm”. Take a photo of every page of the BOL.
4. Tap "Rate Job" to provide feedback on your experience at the pickup, dropoff, and with Convoy.
After the job:
If you're uploading the BOL after the job has been completed, either because your driver sent it to you or because the original picture was rejected, follow these steps.
1. Open the Convoy app and search for the load within either "My Jobs" if you were the driver, or "Fleet Jobs" if you were the dispatcher. Loads with missing or rejected BOLs will be marked in order to make them easier to find.
2. Tap on the load once you've found it.
3. Tap "Add Page" and then select either “Take Photo” to take a new picture, or “Choose from library” if you already took one. Make sure the photo is legible (blurry or cut-off pictures will usually be rejected). If you need to retake a photo use the "Retake" option. Otherwise tap “Confirm”. Take a photo of every page of the BOL.
You can also follow the same steps to upload pictures of other documents such as lumper receipts and scale tickets.