If the load is eligible, you can request hassle-free detention through the app by following these steps:
- Tap “Menu” in the top left of the screen, then tap "Jobs & Offers”
- Under "My Jobs", tap on the load for which you want to request detention
- Tap the “Support” menu at the top right of the screen
- Tap “Detention” on the pop-up menu
- Request detention for each stop that you think qualifies
- If specified on the rate confirmation and load details, tap on “Documents” and submit a photo of the BOL with verified in/out times
Within 24 hours, the Convoy app will show whether detention has been approved or not.
If detention has not been approved via the Convoy app but you feel you still qualify for detention, please complete our manual detention request form. Requests must be made within 24 hours after the shipment is complete and they must be accompanied by a BOL that has in/out timestamps from the facility with a signature from an employee at the facility confirming the times.