Convoy offers hassle-free lumper payments directly in the Convoy mobile app. To be eligible to receive an EFS money code, you must have the correct driver assigned to the shipment and that driver must have location services enabled during the entirety of the load.
Drivers can request and receive lumper payment codes immediately with just a few taps on their mobile device. The goal here is to eliminate the time-consuming phone calls and out-of-pocket expenses that can take weeks to be reimbursed.
Here is how it works:
- Ensure the app is open and location services are set to "Always" before arriving at the facility.
- In the load details page in the Convoy mobile app, carriers select "Support" and "Lumper Fee"
- Select "I need to pay - request an EFS code" (if you've already paid for the lumper service, select "I already paid" to get reimbursed)
- Enter load and lumper information, and tap "submit request"
- Provide the instantly generated EFS code as payment for the lumper service
- Select "Upload Lumper Receipt" to take a photo. Failure to upload a photo of the lumper receipt will result in a deduction from your shipment payout.
You can also reference this video for a step-by-step guide!