Convoy measures carriers using the following three metrics: on time pickup, not cancelling or falling off loads, and driver app use. You can see your scores at any time in the app under "Past Jobs" on the main menu.
For carriers on a 2-week quality suspension, you can complete Convoy Carrier Training to shorten suspension to 1 week.
On-time is measured by whether you make the pickup time listed on the ratecon. For last-minute loads, or delays caused by issues on previous Convoy loads, we do not count that against the carrier. If you see anything in your record you disagree with, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a specific shipment number.
These shipment numbers can be found by clicking into "Past Jobs" on the main menu, and selecting the scorecard metric, "ON-TIME PICKUP".
"FALL OFFS" or No cancellations
Fall offs are counted anytime you cancel a load. For cancellations caused by issues on other Convoy loads, we do not count that against the carrier. If you see anything in your record you disagree with, email email@example.com with a specific shipment number.
These shipment numbers can be found by clicking into "Past Jobs" on the main menu, and selecting the scorecard metric, "FALL OFFS".
Driver app use
Carriers are expected to utilize the Convoy mobile app on the majority of their shipments. In order to be completely app using, the following metrics must be met:
- The correct driver is assigned and uses the Convoy app, including updating completion events at each stop.
- The drivers phone has location services turned on during the entirety of the load, starting 3.5 hours prior to the scheduled pickup appointment end time (including trailer pickup) and through trailer return.
- A clear picture of all signed Bills of Lading (BOLs) is added via the Convoy app within 24 hours of load completion
To View Convoy driver app use standards here: https://youtu.be/BzZNTFKqH-0
What happens if I don’t meet Convoy’s performance standards?
We use a three strike system to determine which carriers we keep in our network.
- The first time your scores drop below our standards, your account is given warning of a First Offense.
- The second time, we place your company on a 2-week Temporary Suspension from our loadboard.
- The third time, we permanently remove you from our network, and place your company on a Do Not Use list.